HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus policy offers additional Sum Insured so you can deal with any medical emergency or lingering illness, by which your existing prime health insurance cover may fall short. The policy benefits include in the fact that if you exhaust coverage of your primary health policy a single or multiple claims, even then you will be entitled of having assurance through HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Top Up Plus plan for the remaining period of your policy.
- ✔Availability of option so you can convert Health Suraksha Top Up policy into Health Suraksha policy.
- ✔The absence of capping system on expenses like doctor fees, room rents of hospital, and other sub-limits.
- ✔Offers coverage of up to Rs 5 Lacs per year over the deductible you opted for.
- ✔You can get a family discount of 10% for covering three or more members under the same policy.
- ✔Cumulative bonus of 5% (up to maximum of 50%) on Sum Insured for every claim-free year.
- ✔Lifelong renewability option.
- ✔Avail Tax Benefits under section 80D.
Health Suraksha Top Up Plus offers the following special features and benefits.
The policy covers the medical expenses for nursing, room rent, boarding charges, anesthesia, oxygen, ICU, diagnostic procedures, blood, medicines, drugs etc.
Medical expenses are covered for up to 60 days prior to hospitalization.
Medical expenses are covered for up to 90 days after being discharged from the hospital.
The policy covers the medical expenses for 140 day care procedures that don’t require 24hours hospitalization because of technological advancement.
The policy covers the medical expenses of an insured person availing any medical treatment being at home which would have required hospitalization otherwise.
Health Suraksha Top Up Plus plan family discounts. The term ‘’family’’ here includes self, spouse, dependent children (up to 21years of age) and dependent parents.
- ✔Unless your medical bills exceed the deductible selected by you, the policy will not settle any payment.
- ✔A waiting period of 30 days will be applied to all claims, not in case of any insured person undergoes an accident.
- ✔Exclusion of 2 years for specific diseases.
- ✔Medical expenses arising out of HIV / AIDS or related diseases.
- ✔Non-allopathic treatment is excluded.
- ✔Hospitalization due to war or any war like acts, nuclear, biological / chemical weapon and radiation.
- ✔Cosmetic surgery, weight control treatment, mental insanity / disorders.
- ✔Anyone between the ages from 5 years to 65 years can opt for this policy.
- ✔Coverage for children from the age of 91 days and above, which is subject to both parents being covered under the same policy.
The overall evaluation of Health Suraksha Top Up Plus Plan is that primary health plan is not necessarily required for buying top up plan. The policy offers a free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt on the policy document.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy