United India Senior Citizen Health Insurance Policy covers hospitalization expenses incurred for treatment of various illnesses / diseases / injuries sustained by an insured person during the policy period. The United India Health Insurance Policy for Senior Citizens is specifically designed for Senior Citizens in India falling under the age group of 61 years to 80 years.
- ✔An insured person beyond the age of 80 years shall be entitled to receive continuous coverage under United India Senior Citizen Health Insurance given that the policies are renewed without any break.
- ✔Children between the age of 3 months and 18 years can get covered if one or both parents are covered under the same policy at the same time.
- ✔The policy covers various day care procedures.
- ✔Offers cashless facility in 7000+ network hospitals across Pan India.
- ✔The policy offers Free Medical check-up once at the end of every 3 claim free years without any break in the policy.
- ✔Co-pay system is available for all Major illness at 80:20 ratios over the total package.
- ✔Covers the expense of Room, Boarding and Nursing costs up to 1% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔Pays for the ICU charges up to 2% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔Pays for the costs incurred for Anesthetist, Surgeon, Medical Practitioner, Specialists & Consultants Fees.
- ✔Pre & Post hospitalization expenses as per specified limits and guidelines.
- ✔Covers the costs incurred from various medical procedure like Blood, Oxygen, Anesthetic, Operation Theatre Charges, Cost of Medicines & drugs, Surgical Appliances, Dialysis, Radiotheraphy, Chemotheraphy, Expense of artificial limbs & prosthetic devices etc.
- ✔All Pre-existing conditions up to 48 months of uninterrupted coverage.
- ✔Any disease / illness that an insured person came in contact with during the first 30 days of policy commencement.
- ✔For certain specified illness / treatment, a waiting period of 2 / 4 years.
- ✔Policy will not cover the costs for Vaccination and Inoculation of any kind if it’s not any post-animal bite.
- ✔Run down conditions and General debility is not covered.
- ✔Cosmetic surgery, Plastic surgery, Circumcision.
- ✔HIV/AIDS or any other Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- ✔Psychosomatic and Psychiatric disorders.
- ✔Any Injury resulting from drug / alcohol abuse.
- ✔Pregnancy, any ailments / sickness related pregnancy, child birth.
- ✔Injuries from War / act of foreign enemy / radiation and nuclear weapon.
- ✔Naturopathy treatment is not covered under this policy.
- ✔Any experimental or unproven treatment.
- ✔Dental treatments.
- ✔Expenses of all external equipments.
United India Senior Citizen Health Insurance Policy is totally beneficial for Senior Citizens in India. Buying this policy can safeguard an aged person from various serious health issues.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy