The importance of a health insurance is something that we all know about. Anything can happen in life and while it is important to be careful, it also important to have health insurance to be prepared regarding any medical emergencies. There are many companies that offer health insurance and here we would deal with Universal Sompo Complete Health Care in details. This policy would take care of most of your medical expenses so that you can lead a life without any worries.
The Universal Sompo Complete Health Care policy offers comprehensive health care plans that reimburse all kinds of medical expenses of a hospital, including outpatient treatment charges and various other value added services.
Choosing the plan is easy and there are three steps involved in the same:
- ✔Family floater or individual basis
- ✔There are three plan options to choose from viz. Basic / Essential / Privilege
- ✔The sum insured need to be chosen and
|Age as on entry||Terms of the policy||Premium Frequency|
|18 years for adults and policy holders|
|91 days for children (dependent)||70 years||1 – 3 years||Single Premium|
|For children under floater plan, the age is 1 day|
|Plan Options||Sum Insured||Floaster Basis|
|Basic||Rs 1 Lakh and Rs 2 Lakh||Rs 1 Lakh and Rs 2 Lakh|
|Essential||Rs 3 Lakh, Rs 4 Lakh, Rs 5 Lakh||Rs 3 Lakh, Rs 4 Lakh, Rs 5 Lakh|
|Privilege||Rs 6 lakh, Rs 7 lakh, Rs 8 Lakh, Rs 9 Lakh and Rs 10 lakh||Rs 6 lakh, Rs 7 lakh, Rs 8 Lakh, Rs 9 Lakh and Rs 10 lakh|
The Universal Sompo Complete Health Care policy offers loads of medical benefits and they are:
- ✔If you are hospitalized for minimum 24 hours, then the plan covers your room charges, intensive care unit charges, nursing charges, operation theatre charges, doctors or surgeon’s fees, blood, oxygen, anesthesia charges, medicines, consumables etc.
- ✔Your medical expenses when hospitalized for less than 24 hours are also covered under this policy along with as many as 141 day care procedures.
- ✔It also covers medical expenses when you treatment is taking place at your home when your state of health does not permit you to be taken to the hospital. It should involve treatment exceeding 3 days.
- ✔Tests and examinations are required prior hospitalization and these costs are also covered under this policy and it should be 30 days before the day of hospitalization. Expenses incurred 60 days before hospitalization would also be covered if you intimate them 5 days before the date of hospitalization.
- ✔After hospitalization costs like doctor checkup, medicines, etc. are also covered till 60th day from the date of release.
- ✔Organ donation and treatment expenses are also included under this policy.
- ✔Transportation cost to the hospital would also be paid depending on the type of plan you choose.
- ✔Dental treatment costs due to some accident would also be covered.
- ✔ Medical expenses as per your chosen treatment like Ayurveda, homeopathy, Unani would also be covered depending on your plan.
- ✔If your child is less than12 years of age and needs hospitalization for more than 72 hours, then the policy would also cover your daily expenses so that you can stay with your child.
There are special benefits for pregnant mothers and many more such benefits that make the Universal Sompo Complete Health Care policy a complete health care plan. Costs for spectacles, contact lenses are also covered under this plan if prescribed by a specialist.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy