Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy offers hospital confinement benefits, intensive care benefit and convalescence benefits. The policy can be taken by an individual for covering himself or herself, spouse, two dependent children who must be 25 years old or less than that and dependent parents.
To opt for Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy, a person should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- √Entry age for the policy is 18 years at least, and a person can enjoy the benefits of the policy till 70 years of age.
- √Lifetime policy renewal is offered.
- √Entry age of dependent children should be 6 months or above.
- √Up to 55 years of age, there will not be any kind of pre-acceptance tests. In case if your age is above 55 years, you need to require undergo the necessary medical tests that are scheduled under the terms and conditions of the policy. In case of acceptance of the proposal, 50% medical testing cost will be borne by the company.
Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy has basically three key benefits in offering. Here are the benefits at a glance
- √Hospital Confinement Benefit:
The policy offers daily allowance in case of hospital confinement of the policy holder or other beneficiary. Benefits are provided as per the premium plans chosen by the policy holder. This benefit excludes admission in ICU.
- √Intensive Care Benefit:
Beneficiaries will get coverage for ICU admission, but in that case premium will become double for the policy holder. Admission in intensive care unit and general hospitalization are counted separately.
- √Convalescence Benefit:
The policy also offers convalescence benefit of Rs. 10K, if the beneficiary's hospitalization period exceeds 21 days. The benefit would not be payable, if hospital cash period has been opted for more than 30 days by policy holder.
- √What is not covered under this policy?
Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy does not cover pre-existing disease, unless 48 months of continued policy coverage period gets over successfully.
- √What is the method of assessment of the claim?
Under Universal Sompo Hospital Cash Insurance Policy common method of assessment is followed. Payment for claim has been done through check or electronic fund transfer.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy