Apollo Munich Optima Plus insurance plan is a top up plan. This policy offers higher coverage at lesser premium. The most noticeable feature of this plan is convertible option. You can convert this policy to a fully fledged nil deductible plan on retirement. In this write-up, we will discuss about this Apollo Munich Optima Plus Plan. You can have a look below to know more about this plan.
Apollo Munich Optima Plus Plan eligibility
- ✔Individuals between the age group of 5 years to 65 years can eligible for this plan.
- ✔A dependent child can be included under this plan if at least one parent is covered.
- ✔Self, spouse, dependent parents, dependent children are eligible for this plan.
- ✔Maximum 6 members can be included under a single policy, in which maximum of 4 adults and a maximum of 5 children can be covered.
- ✔The policy period is 1 or 2 years.
Ample of exclusive benefits will be provided if you own this Optima Plus Plan of Apollo Munich. The benefits are like,
You will avail coverage for hospitalization expenses for more than 24 hours with no room rent coverage limits.
Pre-Hospitalization and Post-Hospitalization
Under Apollo Munich Optima Plus, you can avail the medical costs that you incur due to illness during 60 days before you admitted to the hospital. You can also get the coverage for medical expenses for 90 days immediately after release from the hospital.
The insured can get treatment expenses that done at home or residence.
140 day-care procedures are included in this policy benefits. Due to technological advancement, if you do not require 24 hours hospitalization, then you will get day-care procedures.
At the time of organ transplant, you will get treatment expenses coverage.
If you need to use ambulance during emergency hospitalization, you will get expenses up to Rs. 2000.
Conversion to Nil Deductible Policy
Under this Optima Plus plan, you can have the option to opt to convert the plan to a fully fledged indemnity Health Insurance plan at the time of retirement. But this option is available only at renewal between 58 years to 60 years provided you have enrolled under this policy before the age of 50 years and have renewed continuously without any break.
You can enjoy the benefit of cashless services under this plan. You just need to get a pre-authorization for the planned admissions. It is necessary to acquire 48 hours prior to the admission. In case of emergency admission, you should inform within 24 hours.
As per this plan, if you have some other health insurance company’s health insurance plan and you are looking for the shift on renewal, you can be able to do that.
- ✔Apollo Optima Plus policy offers lifelong renewability and there is no cover ceasing age limit.
- ✔You can get 30 days grace period for renewing the policy.
- ✔Renewal premium can be changed with prior approval from IRDA. And any changes in premium or benefits will be done with IRDA approval and will be initiated at least 3 months in advance.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy