Apollo Munich Optima Vital Health Insurance Plan is specially designed to cover critical illness. It is a unique insurance policy that provides financial protection during any critical illness. 37 critical illnesses are covered under this plan. This plan offers a lump sum amount in case you are diagnosed with any of the 37 critical illnesses. The policy is available on an individual Sum Insured basis up to the coverage of Rs 50 lacs. You can buy this Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan to reduce your financial burden during critical illness.
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Policy eligibility
- ✔The minimum entry age of this policy is 18 years and maximum entry age is 65 years.
- ✔Child can be covered from 18 years to 25 years. But it is only applicable if both parents are covered under this policy.
Benefits of Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
- ✔If you are diagnosed with any critical illness, you will be paid a lump sum amount.
- ✔The policy can cover a maximum of 6 individuals.
- ✔This policy covers 37 critical illnesses ranging from cancer to kidney failure, Burns, First heart attacks, end stage liver or lung diseases, COMA of specified severity and many more etc.
- ✔When you are diagnosed with a critical illness, you can avail to choose a second opinion of a doctor, which will be arranged by the insurer.
- ✔Premiums paid are eligible for tax benefits under Income Tax law.
- ✔If the policyholder has made no claims, the Sum Insured can be increased.
- ✔According to the Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan, you can get insurance portability options. That means if you are insured with some other insurance company, you can transfer your policy to Apollo Munich.
- ✔Sum Insured options are ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs. And the maximum Sum Insured can be taken after the age of 55 years up to the maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs.
- ✔Lifelong renewal option is available under this policy.
- ✔If the policy has been taken for 2 years, then 7.5 % discount is available.
- ✔You can avail free Health line Service which provides for primary consultation, health counseling, individual referrals etc.
- ✔First 90 days treatments or illness are excluded from this Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan.
- ✔HIV or AIDS associated diseases are not the part of this plan.
- ✔Pregnancy is also exclusion.
- ✔Medical costs due to treatments arising from war, chemical, nuclear, biological or radiation exposure are not covered.
- ✔Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan refuses to provide coverage for congenital conditions and defects.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy