Easy Health Family Floater Plan from Apollo Munich Health Insurance is available in three variants Standard, Exclusive & Premium. Apollo Munich Easy Health Family Floater covers all medical treatments as per specified conditions, various illnesses & diseases along with an additional coverage for critical illnesses. Easy Health Family floater Plan is exclusively designed to safeguard your family against various unforeseen emergency medical bills and offer you a comprehensive coverage for medical treatments of accidents and illnesses that require in-patient hospitalization side by side.
Easy Health Family Floater Policy Eligibility
- ✔The minimum age for entry is 18 years and the maximum age for entry is 65 years.
- ✔Children aged between 91 days to 5 years can be included in the policy given that either parent is covered under the same plan.
Major Benefits of Easy Health Family Floater
- ✔There’s no capping or sub-limits on room rents and copayments.
- ✔Under Easy Health Family Floater plan, you can include your spouse, dependent parents, dependent children, parents-in-law, grandchildren and grandparents.
- ✔The policy also offers additional coverage for newborn baby from birth from day 1 to 90 days for in-patient treatment.
- ✔Cumulative bonus of 10% of Sum Insured is offered for every claim free years accumulating up to 100%.
- ✔Covers Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses for 60 & 90 days respectively.
- ✔The policy covers maternity expenses both before and after the birth of a child.
- ✔The policy pays for the medical expenses for in-patient treatments done under Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Sidha and Unani.
- ✔Offers cashless services within network hospitals.
- ✔The medical expenses for all day care treatments are taken care of by this policy.
- ✔Covers the expenses incurred for the treatment this is done at home under medical supervision.
- ✔For Sum Insured of above 15 Lakh, a lump sum benefit of Rs. 10, 000 is given if hospitalization exceeds 10 days.
- ✔The policy offers a comprehensive health check-up that involves a number of medical tests once at the end of three continuous policy years.
- ✔The policy can be purchased online and it comes with a lifelong renewability option.
What is Not Covered Under Easy Health Family Floater Plan?
- ✔All pre-existing diseases / illnesses will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years.
- ✔All medical treatments within the first 30 days of policy starting unless it’s an accidental injury.
- ✔A waiting period of 2 years for some medical conditions like hernia, cataract, joint replacement surgeries, hydrocele surgeries etc.
- ✔Mental illness / disorders, insanity, congenital diseases are excluded.
- ✔Dental treatment, pregnancy are not covered unless they are covered under specific Easy Health Family Floater Plan.
- ✔HIV / AIDS, STD’s and any other Venereal Diseases.
- ✔Hospitalization on account of war / war like act, biological / chemical weapon and radiation of any kind.
- ✔Abuse of hallucinogenic or intoxicating substances like drugs and alcohol.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy