Optima Super from Apollo Munich Health Insurance is basically a top-up health insurance plan to extend the total health insurance coverage on the basis of cost-sharing. Through this policy, the policyholders can obtain the advantage of high deductibles, in which all the bills for medical treatment for a year is taken into account. Optima Super Family Floater Plan lets the policyholders claim for the amount higher than the threshold limit if the sum of all medical bills goes beyond the threshold limit. A maximum of 2 children and a maximum of 2 adults can be included in a single Optima Super Family Floater policy.
Optima Super Family Floater Eligibility
- ✔Optima Super Family Floater policy from Apollo Munich can be obtained by anyone between the ages 5 years to 65 years.
- ✔Dependent children can be brought under coverage from the 91st day if either of the parents is covered under the same plan.
- ✔With 2 adults and 2 children, maximum 4 members can be added under Apollo Munich Optima Super Family Floater plan.
Benefits of Optima Super Family Floater Policy
- ✔More than 144 daycare procedures are covered under this policy.
- ✔Covers Pre and Post Hospitalization expenses incurred from investigations, consultations, and medical costs for 60 and 90 days respectively.
- ✔All the medical costs incurred from more than 24 hour hospitalization are covered.
- ✔The treatment expenses of an organ donor at the time of organ transplant are covered by this policy.
- ✔Pays for the Ambulance charges if the service of Ambulance is used on the way to hospital for hospitalization purpose.
- ✔With Optima Super Family Floater Plan you can avail the tax benefits under section 80D as per Income Tax Act.
- ✔The policy offers cashless services on obtaining a pre-authorization for every planned admission at least 48 hours before actual hospitalization takes place.
- ✔The policy can be purchased or renewed online instantly.
- ✔The policy comes with lifetime renewability option.
- ✔30 days of grace period is offered on policy renewal.
- ✔All treatments within the first 30 days of policy starting are excluded unless it’s any accidental injury.
- ✔All pre existing conditions are covered after a waiting period of 4 years.
- ✔For selected diseases like joint replacement surgeries, hernia, cataract, hydrocele surgeries etc there’s a wiring period of 2 years.
- ✔HIV / AIDS or any other STDs and Venereal Diseases.
- ✔Dental Treatments, Pregnancy, External Aids or any other appliances.
- ✔Mental disorders, congenital diseases, insanity etc are not covered.
- ✔Self-inflicted injuries, suicide or attempt to suicide.
- ✔Hospitalization resulting from war / act of war / nuclear or radiation.
- ✔Any experimental, unproven or investigative treatment devices.
For the complete list of exclusions, please refer to the Policy Wordings / Documents.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy