With the appearance of major critical illness, the standard of living of a family may become hampered due to large amount of medical expenses. Various options for health insurance plans are there which come up to aid you in handling such a situation.Bharti Axa Smart Health Critical Illness insurance plan is one which covers all expenses on the subject of 20 listed critical illnesses.
Two variants are available under this insurance policy that you can choose from. These are –Payment for treatment of critical illnesses, once diagnosedPayment for treatment post survival for more than 30 days after diagnosis
- ✔Kidney failure
- ✔First heart attack
- ✔Major burn
- ✔Coronary artery disease
- ✔Coronary artery bypass surgery
- ✔Heart valve surgery
- ✔Aplastic anemia
- ✔Surgery to aorta
- ✔End stage lung disease
- ✔End stage liver failure
- ✔Major organ transplant
- ✔Multiple sclerosis
- ✔Bacterial meningitis
- ✔Primary pulmonary hypertension
- ✔Terminal illness
- ✔Motor neuron disease
- ✔Fulminant hepatitis
- ✔All expenses due to hospitalization are covered by the insurer to help in any of the critical ailments above.
- ✔The domiciliary hospitalization expenses are subject to provide to help the insured person and family.
- ✔Expenses for day care treatment are also payable.
- ✔Pre and post hospitalization expenses are provided.
- ✔Apart from covering newly arisen 20 critical illnesses, this policy also covers pre-existing critical illnesses after 4 years of renewal.
- ✔Allowance for room rent is given to the insured during hospitalization.
Different percentage of total sum insured amount are allotted for various expenditures. Take a look and observe the detail of coverage amount in diverse cases.
|Facilities||Sum Insured (200,000)||Sum Insured (300,000)||Sum Insured (500,000)|
|Hospitalization expenses in indemnity basis||100%||100%||100%|
|Dread disease recuperation||Rs.500 per day for up to 45 days||Rs.500 per day for up to 45 days||Rs.500 per day for up to 45 days|
|Major organ transplant||15% off on the Sum insured if expense crosses the limit of Sum Insured||15% off on the Sum insured if expense crosses the limit of Sum Insured||15% off on the Sum insured if expense crosses the limit of Sum Insured|
- ✔You can get 5% discount on the premium amount while renewing policy after a claim free year.
- ✔Free of cost health check-up facility is there for you when you will complete four claim free years.
|Coverage amount due to hospitalization||Rs.1,000 per day||Rs.3,000 per day|
|Entry age||3 months||55 years|
|Renewal eligibility||-||65 years|
|Policy term||1 year||1 year|
Pre-existing diseases are not covered for first 4 years.Naturopathy, cosmetic or plastic surgery treatments are not under coverage.Mental disorder, HIV AIDS, Congenital and related treatments are excluded.Treatment due to abuse of intoxicants is not covered.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy