No one can say that what will have to face on tomorrow as life is unpredictable. A healthy person can fall prey to diseases anytime which require costly treatment. In such scenario, HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plan can give you plethora of opportunity for individual as well as for family. And this HDFC ERGO HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha Policy becomes your family’s financial companion whenever you or anyone from your family needs hospitalization due to critical illness or accidents. It also includes major pre and post hospitalization expenses.
Key Specification of HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan
- ✔Two types of insurance plans are available. You can choose either an Individual Health Insurance or a Family Floater Health Insurance plan.
- ✔There is option to choose either an annual policy or a two year policy.
- ✔On completion of 4 claim-free years, you can get coverage for health check-up costs.
- ✔Offers cumulative bonus at the end of each claim-free year.
- ✔Provides more than 6000 cashless network hospitals.
- ✔Hassle-free claim settlement options.
- ✔There are no sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctor fees.
- ✔Policyholders can avail income tax rebate under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Under this Health Suraksha plan, you can get hospitalization expenses due to any illness or accident up to the Policy Sum Insured amount. These expenses includes room rent, boarding expenses, nursing, medical practitioner, intensive care unit, anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, medicines, surgical appliances and many more.
If you own HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan, you can get medical costs up to 60 days prior to the hospitalization. This plan is subject to reimbursement.
It provides coverage up to 90 days after the discharge of hospital. This post hospitalization plan is also subject to reimbursement.
Emergency Ambulance cover
It offers expenses that are incurred for availing ambulance services in case of any emergency.
Coverage for Domiciliary Treatment
This policy claim amount is also subject to reimbursement. All the medical treatment expenses at home, which are incurred by an insured person, are covered under this policy.
Day Care Procedures
You can get the coverage for 144 day-care procedures medical expenses.
Medical expenses incurred for producing an organ donated are subject to reimbursement.
- ✔Policyholders can get coverage for medical expenses that are incurred for in-patient treatments under Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani and Homeopathy
- ✔Cumulative Bonus option is available under this plan.
- ✔Offers medical checkups wherein reimbursement of 1% of Sum Insured amount or Rs. 5000, (whichever is less) after 4 nonstop claim free years.
- ✔Coverage for new born baby and pre and post natal expenses.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy