With the increasing expenses of medical treatments, health insurance has become a necessity to all the individuals. If you think about a proper health insurance plan, then the name of IFFCO Tokio come first. This general insurer offers the Health Protector Insurance Policy for your entire family. IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus is specially designed to provide hospitalization expenses incurred by you and your family due to any injury or physical illness. This plan is a savior of high medical cost. Therefore, if you are looking for any health insurance plan, you can easily go for IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy.
Eligibility of IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus
- ✔Any individual between the age group of 18 years to 65 years can take this policy.
- ✔Children above 3 months can be covered under this plan if at least one parent is covered under the same plan.
Salient features of IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus
- ✔Under the IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus plan, policyholder can choose compulsory deductible.
- ✔This policy has 8 Sum Insured options and Sum Insured is ranging from 2 lakhs to 25 lakhs.
- ✔If the policy is renewed without any break, then lifetime renewal option is available.
- ✔The IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus plan can be brought without any other health insurance plan.
- ✔Policy term is 1year.
- ✔Medical test is required after the age of 46 years. Up to the age of 45 years, no medical screening is required.
IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy Benefits
- ✔If you own IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy, you can avail coverage for room rent expenses, boarding and nursing expenses during hospitalization.
- ✔Offers coverage for medical practitioner, anesthetist, surgeon and consultant’s fees.
- ✔Expenses on Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre, Anesthesia, Surgical Appliances, Diagnostic Materials, Medicines and Drugs, Pacemaker, Dialysis, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Artificial Limbs, Organs and similar expenses are covered under this plan.
- ✔Pre and post hospitalization expenses for 60 and 90 days respectively are covered by this policy.
- ✔Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani or Sidha hospitalization expenses are covered up to a certain limit.
- ✔The policy provides coverage for ambulance charges up to Rs.3000.
- ✔Domiciliary hospitalization costs are also included under IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy.
- ✔During hospitalization daily allowance is granted up to 0.10% of the total Sum Insured.
- ✔Vitamins and tonics costs are also covered only if they are a part of the treatment process and certified by the doctor.
- ✔This policy offers hospitalization expenses for person donating organs during an organ transplantation of the insured person.
- ✔Hassle-free claim settlement procedure and there is no third party involvement.
- ✔Additional emergency assistance with no additional costs.
- ✔Offer Income Tax benefit under Income Tax Law.
- ✔Cashless hospitalization in more than 4000 hospitals across India.
- ✔Offers 30 days grace period for renewals.
- ✔The IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Plus plan offers higher coverage at lesser premium rate.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy