Bharti AXA Life Insurance Investment Plans provide you with multiple opportunities to save and grow your money and care for your loved ones. Bharti AXA Life offers some of the best Investment plans that can certainly help you plan your aspirations in a disciplined and systematic way. On the basis of your requirement, the Company has both short-term and long-term investment plans to meet up your needs.
Bharti AXA Life Grow Wealth
The investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder under this policy. This is basically a savings-oriented unit linked insurance plan from Bharti AXA that has been designed to provide you with several fund options to match your investment requirements with a life insurance cover to safeguard your family in case of any ill-fated event. The policy also offers you added benefits in the form of loyalty additions in order to make sure that your money works as hard as you do. You can avail the below-mentioned benefits under Bharti AXA Life Grow Wealth plan.
- The policy offers flexibility in the Investment Tenure
- You can grow your wealth further with Loyalty Additions
- The policy offers various fund options to match your investment requirements
- Offers zero premium allocation charges
- You can avail Tax benefits
Bharti AXA Life Future Invest Plan
Bharti AXA Life Future Invest Plan, the policyholder bears the investment risk in investment portfolio. This is basically an Investment Plan where you can invest money for a limited time period and harvest good returns at the end of the policy tenure. In addition, you can enjoy benefits for 10 years while paying premium for 5 years or Single Premium only. Check out the special benefits of the plan below.
- Bharti AXA Life Future Invest Plan is a limited Premium payment plan which comes with a longer term to remain invested.
- Offers zero allocation charges; however, other charges are as applicable.
- You can pay the premium for one time or for 5 years while accumulating benefits for 10 years along with the flexibility of partial withdrawals.
You can enjoy Tax benefits on the Premiums paid as well as on the received benefits.