Your child's education, health, prosperity and protection are in your own hands. You are the protector and keeper of their aspirations and dreams. It is your duty to keep them financially protected and secure at all times. Tata AIA Life Child Insurance Plans have been designed keeping all these factors in mind. Tata AIA Life provides you with different Child Protection plans so that you can plan ahead for the future.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Good Kid is basically a non-linked, participating, anticipated Endowment Plan which comes with an inbuilt Premium or Waiver benefit. Tata AIA Life Insurance Good Kid plan has been presented to help you realize your dream and make sure ample funds are available to meet your child's needs. These funds will help you move on with the increasing needs of your child with Milestone Additions and Money Back Benefits, when it is precisely required. Apart from protecting your family from uncertainties, the plan secures your child’s complete future. So investment in this plan today is certainly a wise decision to keep your kid's future all set and protected.
- The policy offers Money Back Benefits for your child’s career and education needs
- During the first 5 policy years, the policy provides with Milestone Additions at 5% of Basic Sum Assured
- Avail a life cover of minimum 11 times of the Annualized Premium for the complete policy tenure
- Comes with the flexibility to increase coverage through Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Long Scale) (ADDL) Rider
- Through Compounded Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus Growth (if any), the policy offers increase of your corpus
- Avail tax benefits under section 80C & 10(10D) as per Income Tax Act
Tata AIA Life Insurance Super Achiever is basically a non-participating Unit Linked Child Endowment Plan. The policy does not offer any liquidity during the first five years of policy issuance. You, as a policyholder will not be able to withdraw or surrender the money invested in this policy partially or completely till the end of the fifth policy year.
Under Tata AIA Life Insurance Super Achiever plan, the policy benefits continue even in the event of any ill-fated demise of the Life Insured (Parent). Consequently, this Tata AIA Child Insurance Plan provides you with the opportunity to not only gain rewarding maturity returns, but also protect your child's educational future. So it’s always a great idea to start investing in this plan for your child today!
- At the end of the policy term, Tata AIA Life Insurance Super Achiever Salient plan offers Guaranteed Maturity Additions
- For enhanced investment opportunities, the policy provides you with the flexibility to choose from 8 Fund options
- Offers the PROFIT Investment Portfolio Strategy and the Choice of Enhanced Automatic Asset Allocation Plus
- Comes with the option to augment your investment through Top Ups
- At maturity, the policy offers Settlement Options to either receive the payout in the form of periodical payments or in a lump sum
- Avail tax benefits under section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.