Star Health Super Surplus Insurance Policy
Established in 2006, the Star Health Insurance Company offers a wide range of health insurance products to target different segments of people. The company has already set their vision, like to become the largest and most preferred health insurers in India and to serve financial security for health care management to all the policyholders. In this specimen of write-up, we will discuss about the Star Health Super Surplus Insurance Policy. Have a look below to get a clear idea about this Star Health Super Surplus insurance coverage.
Overview of Star Health Super Surplus Insurance
This Super Surplus plan of Star Health gives you more coverage than other basic plans. It provides wider protection at a lesser price. This plan is available for both individual and family floater basis. The sum insured of this policy is much superior compared to other policies.
- ✔Persons who are ages between 18 years to 65 years can eligible for this insurance plan.
- ✔Children can get the coverage from 3 months to 25 years.
- ✔There is no exit age.
- ✔Life Long renewal option is available.
Key features of Star Health Super Surplus plan
- ✔The policy can be taken on individual and family floater basis and it offers Silver and Gold plans.
- ✔It is a top-up insurance policy that aims to protect the policyholders from higher claims and offers higher sum insured at an affordable price.
- ✔You can avail cashless hospitalization options.
- ✔Direct in-house and hassle-free claim settlement option is available under this policy.
- ✔Pre-existing illnesses are covered after 36-months of waiting period.
Star Health Super Surplus Insurance benefits
This Star Health Super Surplus Insurance plan is available on both individual and family floater basis, but the benefits of both categories are almost same. Like,
- ✔In patient hospitalization expenses, like room rent, boarding, nursing are covered under this policy.
- ✔Covers pre and post hospitalization expenses.
- ✔Offers surgeon’s fees, consultant’s fees, anesthetist’s and specialist’s fees, cost of pacemakers and many more.
- ✔This policy provides coverage for pre-existing diseases after 36 months of continuous Insurance without any break.
- ✔Deductible is not applied for each and every hospitalization.
- ✔Insured patient or policyholder can get the emergency ambulance charges for transporting to the hospital up to Rs.1, 500/.
- ✔Air Ambulance coverage are available under this plan.
- ✔Pre-acceptance clinical tests are not needed if you own the Star Health Super Surplus policy.
- ✔You can avail lifelong renewal option under this policy.
- ✔Last but not the least benefit is sum insured on individual basis for individual plan and sum insured on floater basis for family plan.
In short, it can be said that this Super Surplus Insurance policy offers wider protection at lesser rates, in comparison to the benefits offered by the basic policies. It helps you to be prepared for any health emergencies in future.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy