Among all the other companies in the market today, the TATA AIG Wellsurance offers health insurance benefits starting from hospitalization charges to children’s education benefits in case of accidental death or permanent total disablement of the benefactor sole earning member of the family.
The policy is covered in three ways
|BENEFITS||CLASSIC in Rupees||SUPREME in Rupees||ELITE in Rupees|
|Critical Illness which is diagnosed||2,00,000||3,00,000||4,00,000|
|Cash incurred in the hospital (per day)||2,000||3,000||4,000|
|The charges for ambulance||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|15 days per policy year ICU expenses (per day)||3,000||4,500||6,000|
|Benefits related to education||50,000||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Post hospitalization benefits||1,500||2,500||4,000|
You can know more about the policy from
On a comparison with other policies providing the same or similar features and benefits, you will see that the TATA AIG Wellsurance Family policy is one of its kinds. If the features and benefits urge you to buy the policy, then click on the link below. The link has all the details necessary for the policy and you will be able to know it all. Credit cards and Debit card buying is also a facility of the policy.
All expenses that are incurred during hospitalization are covered by the policy. The benefit amount for critical illnesses like cancer, first heart attack, coma, kidney failure etc are borne by the company according to the policy documents. The ICU benefits upto 15 days per years given by the company whereas the hospital cash is given for 90 days. There is a post hospitalization benefit given to the benefactor for 5 continuous days after the discharge. The education costs of the dependent children are borne by the company if there is a case of accidental death or permanent total disability of the benefactor who is the sole earning member of the family.
The additional features of the policy include
- ✔There are discount at select gyms, skin care and weight management centers and spas according to the policy.
- ✔Dependent children over 6 months are covered under the policy.
- ✔The ambulance charges are paid as a lump sum amount during the hospitalization of the benefactor.
- ✔There is a facility of higher hospital cash given for ICU and ICCU admissions.
- ✔The policy terms say that there is no waiting period for accident related hospitalization in the first 90 day from the commencement of the policy.
Some of the exclusions to the policy are
- ✔Excluded from the coverage of the policy are the first 90 days from the commencement of the policy and any kind of sickness and hospitalization that it has in store.
- ✔Any kind of critical illness benefit is only paid once during the whole tenure of the policy.
- ✔Illnesses such as spondylitis, congenital diseases or diseases from the birth are a few illnesses that are not covered under the policy.
- ✔Any kind of overdose of alcohol and related issues are also not treated under the policy.
- ✔The company also has a feature of payment of only one amount of claim if there is more than one policy taken from TATA AIG. The highest benefit amount is paid by the company.
- ✔Any kind of pre existing diseases are excluded from the coverage of the policy.
|Policy Term in years||1||1|
|Entry Age in Years||18||18|
- ✔Bajaj Allianz Extra Care
- ✔Star Criticare Plus
- ✔ICICI Lombard Family Floater Health Insurance
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy