Health insurance is needed in every aspect of life, as life is unpredictable. India’s leading general insurers United India brings this Individual Health Insurance Gold plan to take care of unforeseen medical expenses for an individual with the option of spouse, dependent children and dependent parents in the same policy. If you are looking for any health insurance plan, then definitely you can go for this United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Plan. You can read this write up to know more about this health insurance plan.
United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Policy eligibility
Persons between the age group of 36 years to 60 years can eligible for this policy. And children ages between 3 months to 18 years can be covered provided one parent is covered under this plan.
Key features of Individual Health Insurance Gold Policy
- ✔Health check-up is needed before policy issuance.
- ✔If no claims are made, expenses of medical check-up once in every 3 years.
- ✔5% of family discount of the premium available.
- ✔The policy can be renewed lifetime. You will also get 30 days grace period to renew the policy.
- ✔You can avail tax benefit.
- ✔As per United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Plan, you can get coverage for hospitalization expenses. These expenses include room rent, nursing, boarding as well as ICU costs.
- ✔Pre-hospitalization expenses maximum of 30 days prior to the hospital and post-hospitalization expenses up to 60 days after the discharge of hospital.
- ✔This policy provides fees of surgeon, doctor, specialist, consultant, anesthetist, medical practitioner.
- ✔Cost of blood, anesthesia, oxygen, medicines and drugs are also covered under this plan.
- ✔Covered for day care treatments that include chemotherapy, dialysis, radiotherapy etc.
- ✔You can avail cashless facilities at more than 7000 hospitals across the India.
- ✔Expenses for artificial limbs, prosthetics, pacemaker, infra cardiac valve replacements, orthopedic implants are covered under this plan.
- ✔United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Plan provides coverage for cost of RMO, blood transfusion, IV fluids, injection administration, diagnostics tests like X-ray and other medical expenses.
Individual Health Insurance Gold Plan of United India offers ample of coverage but some of health associated coverage are not included under this plan. Such as,
- ✔Any pre-existing diseases for first 4 years are not covered under this plan.
- ✔Treatment outside India is excluded from this policy.
- ✔Hospitalization expenses for diagnostic purpose are not the part of this plan.
- ✔HIV positive or AIDS are excluded from this policy.
- ✔Any injuries arising out of war are not covered under this plan.
- ✔Spectacles, hearing aids, pregnancy related disorders, experimental treatment, external medical equipment are not covered under this plan.
United India Individual Health Insurance Gold Plan comes with a myriad of useful features that provide financial protection during medical emergency. This plan has the ability to meet the requirements of customer. This policy is calculated in a way that can go well with the requirements of customers.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy