UNI Criticare Health Insurance plan of United India, offers best coverage for critical illness. If you diagnosed with any critical illness, the company will pay a lump sum payment. Most of the health insurance policy does not provide such plan. If you are looking for any critical illness coverage, then definitely you should go for United India UNI Criticare Health Insurance Plan.
United India UNI Criticare Health Insurance Plan eligibility
Any person between the age group of 21 years to 65 years is eligible for this policy.
Key features of UNI Criticare Health Insurance Plan
- ✔This plan of United India offers coverage for 11 critical diseases.
- ✔If the insured is diagnosed with any specified critical disease, he or she will get lump sum coverage.
- ✔This policy has different types of Sum Insured options - Rs.1 lakh, Rs.3 lakhs, Rs.5 lakhs and Rs.10 lakhs. You can choose the policy from different Sum Insured options.
- ✔It has 90 days waiting period from date of inception and 30 days survival from the date of diagnosis.
- ✔Lifetime renewal option is available.
- ✔Policyholder can avail free look period of 15 days to review the terms of the policy and it will be applicable at the inception of the first policy.
United India UNI Criticare Health Insurance Policy coverage
Following critical illness will be covered under this UNI Criticare Health Insurance Policy,
- ✔Cancer of specified severity
- ✔Coma of specified severity
- ✔First heart attack
- ✔Kidney failure
- ✔Coronary artery surgery
- ✔Heart valve replacement
- ✔Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- ✔Major organ or bone marrow transplant
- ✔Multiple sclerosis
- ✔Permanent limbs paralysis
- ✔Motor neuron disease
Highlights of United India UNI Criticare Health Insurance Plan
- ✔Cashless facilities in network hospitals of United India.
- ✔You can avail tax rebate as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- ✔Attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury is not covered under this policy.
- ✔Any specified critical illness being diagnosed in the first 90 days is excluded from this plan.
- ✔Any ailment due to drug or alcohol addiction is not covered.
- ✔HIV positive or AIDS related diseases are not the part of this plan.
- ✔If the insured is a chain smoker and intake more than 40 cigarettes a day, then diseases related to tobacco are not covered.
It will really be helpful for common people in India, if there is any health insurance plan for critical illness. This critical illness health insurance plan is an excluded part to most of the insurer, but United India Insurance brings this amazing UNI Criticare Health Insurance plan to meet the requirements of common people.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy