In the Union Budget 2018, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced a National Health Protection Scheme for the poor and vulnerable families in the country. This flagship National Health Protection Scheme has presented to provide coverage approx 10 crore poor and helpless families. According to this policy, Rs 5 lakh will be provided for each family in a year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation. The proposal was announced on Thursday 1st February under Ayushman Bharat scheme. This scheme will offer medical insurance coverage to underprivileged families, and provide holistic health by fetching wellness centres to their door step in the remote areas. Mr. Arun Jaitley named the new scheme as the largest government funded healthcare programme of World. He also said that this scheme takes the healthcare protection to a new motivating level. However, Public Health Experts added that the Centre will need to specify what healthcare services would be covered under this proposal.
You May Also Like:
- National Insurance Company will merge with United India Insurance and Oriental Insurance Company
- Finance ministry will review the performance of state-run PSU insurers
- A brief synopsis of National Insurance Company
- Why you need to purchase the health insurance plan of National Insurance?
- National Two-Wheeler insurance policy offers the best security for your two-wheeler
- Make your travel a pleasant one by National Travel Insurance plan
- The Staggering Scope of Cover for National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Stands Poles Apart from Many Other Medicalim Policies in India
- National Insurance Varistha Mediclaim Policy Can Be Considered the Best Health Insurance Policy Available in India for Senior Citizens So Far…
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Has So More to Offer than It Really Appears
- Looking for Motor Insurance plans? - Go ahead with National Insurance Company