The Mediclaim Policy offered by the National Insurance Company Limited, India’s oldest non-life insurance company, does have to offer more extensive coverage and benefits than it gets disclosed to the senses. The first and foremost objective of National Insurance Mediclaim policy is to safeguard an insured person financially from such unfortunate and unforeseen events like hospitalization from an accident, illness or diseases. The policy can be purchased by any individual for his/her own-self or family. The main benefit attached to the National Insurance Mediclaim Policy is that the policy can be purchased instantly online. The policy offers cashless facility, but the list of benefits doesn’t end here. The policyholder will be given additional premium discount if he/she doesn’t sign-up for cashless facility. The extended period for the renewal of National Insurance Mediclaim Policy has been fixed till the age of 90 years, under the condition if the insured person has taken this Mediclaim policy without any break for at least five years before reaching the age of 80. The premium which will be paid by a policyholder for national Insurance Mediclaim Policy will be exempted from Income Tax under section 80D of Income Tax Act.
You May Also Like:
- It is easy to make a claim in National Insurance Company
- Availability of the services and products of National Insurance Company
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy Has So More to Offer than It Really Appears
- Make your travel a pleasant one by National Travel Insurance plan
- National Two-Wheeler insurance policy offers the best security for your two-wheeler
- Why you need to purchase the health insurance plan of National Insurance?
- National Insurance Varistha Mediclaim Policy Can Be Considered the Best Health Insurance Policy Available in India for Senior Citizens So Far…
- National Insurance Company will merge with United India Insurance and Oriental Insurance Company
- National Health Protection scheme has introduced in Union Budget 2018
- The Oldest general insurer National Insurance Company is empanelled for executing PMFBY