United India Insurance Company is one of the most leading public sectors General Insurance Company which is wholly owned by Govt. of India. It came into appearance on February in the year of 1938. The Company offers a wide range of health insurance products. Personal Accident Insurance Policy is one of the leading health insurance products of United India. As you all know that road accidents are something that is most common in today’s world. United India Personal Accident Policy takes care of the medical expenses during any accidental emergency. United India Personal Accident Plan is dived into two broad segments Individual Personal Accident Plan and Group Personal Accident Plan
Who can be insured under United India Personal Accident Insurance Plan?
Any Individual or group of individuals aged between 10 years to 70 years can be eligible for this policy. But if any person is above 70 years, he or she needs to do medical examination and can avail coverage up to the age of 80 years.
Benefits of United India Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- ✔According to this policy, in case of accidental death, the company will pay 100% of the Sum Insured.
- ✔Accidental permanent disablement is also covered under United India Personal Accident Insurance policy. In the unfortunate event of total disablement, you can get 100% Sum Insured.
- ✔In the case of loss of limbs and two eyes, the insurer will pay 100% Sum Insured.
- ✔50% of the Sum Insured will be paid by the company, in case of loss of one limb or one eye.
- ✔In case of temporary total disablement, you can avail 1% of capital Sum Insured per week. That means you will get maximum RS 3000 per week for a maximum period of 100 weeks.
- ✔As per the policy, in the event of permanent partial disablement, the company will pay certain Sum Insured.
- ✔If you pay an extra premium, medical costs incurred for up to 25 percent of claim or 10 percent of Sum Insured can be covered.
- ✔If you own Personal Accident Insurance Policy of United India, education fund for dependent children is also covered.
- ✔Expenses carriage of death body is covered.
- ✔According to this United India Personal Accident Insurance Plan, you will get attractive cumulative bonus at the time of renewal for each completed claim free year of insurance.
- ✔Insured person can also avail 15 days free look period.
- ✔Any pre-existing injuries and disabilities are not covered by this plan.
- ✔If the claim exceed the Capital Sum Insured in the same period of insurance that will not covered by this policy.
- ✔Any accident incurred by suicide attempt is excluded from this plan.
- ✔Death or injury under influence of liquor or drugs is not covered by United India Personal Accident Insurance.
- ✔Pregnancy related claim is not the part of this policy
- ✔Any accident by war and nuclear perils is not covered under this plan.
People Also Search For:Best Health Insurance | Best Mediclaim Policy | Buy Health Insurance | Cashless Medical Insurance | Compare Health Insurance | Family Health Insurance | Health Insurance Companies | Health Insurance India | - Health Insurance Plans | Mediclaim Policy For Family | Mediclaim Policy For Senior Citizens | Online Health Insurance |
- Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Heath Guard
- Star Health Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Apollo Munich Optima Restore Individual Plan
- MaxBupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
- Bharti AXA Smart Health Insurance
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Star Health Family Health Optima Plan
- National Parivar Mediclaim for Family
- New India Janata Mediclaim Policy